When Are Financial Activists a Threat?
- Identification of shareholders and activists acting against you
- Identification of the initiators (Centre of Gravity / CoG) of campaigns against you
- Information gathering on activist networks in relevant countries
- Identification of connections between financial activists & persons from the political or journalistic environment
- Evidence of business & general relationships with other entities or investment fonts
- Identification of tactical & activist targets concerning you as a client
- Identification of masterminds & other influential persons behind the “activism,” incl. determination of the plan
- Complete documentation of the campaign & immediate warning of activity
- Analysis of options for disruption, disruption, financial disarmament, local dispersion of the campaign, and mobilization
- Access to a financial intelligence unit permanently assigned to you for ad-hoc advice and investigation.
How do corma’s financial investigations protect me from financial activism and capital investment fraud?
The primary task of our financial investigators is to prevent economic damage from happening. Therefore, we focus on screening investment providers and on gathering background information. For instance, what career has the person had? Which opportunities for profit are really behind the crypto investment? Does the start-up exist in its highly praised form at all? By clarifying the risks of an investment for you, we perform preventative work.