BROADEN YOUR INVESTIGATIVE KNOWLEDGE WITH CORMA’S INTERNET INVESTIGATIONS AND OSINT BASIC TRAINING
Learn the fundamentals and practical skills of internet investigations and open-source intelligence (OSINT) derived from corma’s 25 years of experience in online investigations and criminal casework.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Internet Investigations and OSINT Basic Training is a hybrid of online video workshops and one-on-one personal coaching. Suitable for novices and experts alike, this two-day intensive program can be taken as an in-house seminar or online workshop for your team.
By undergoing this OSINT workshop, you will…
- Learn how to efficiently search about specific topics, persons, and organizations using corma’s investigative approach.
- Discover essential tools like VPNs, virtual machines, anonymous cell phones, and similar instruments.
- Optimally configure your browser for investigations and use it anytime through backups.
- Know the basics of efficient Internet searches and implement structured investigation plans.
- Create professional search plans and use tools for evidentiary search protocols.
- Apply Google operators and Boolean search statements correctly.
- Master the basics of online evidence gathering and preservation.
- Create undercover accounts on relevant social networks.
- Equip yourself with the necessary skills and knowledge to optimize your investigations’ security and usability through virtual machines.
- Discover the advantages of professional solutions over free OSINT tools.
Online training & personal online coaching
The online workshop with the greatest possible flexibility.
More 1:1 live calls during the workshop
More than 30 video lessons with a duration of over 7 hours.
Checklists - Exercises - Sources
12 months duration
No automatic renewal
Online video course
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE TRAINING?
The course is designed for:
- Investigators at police, customs, and other law enforcement agencies
- Investigative journalists and reporters
- Private investigators and detectives
- Investigators and OSINT analysts at group and corporate security
- Senior investigators
- Brand protection managers
- Threat investigators
- Penetration testers
- IT security employees
- Anyone interested in professional internet investigation and OSINT research
HOW CORMA’S INTERNET INVESTIGATIONS AND OSINT BASIC TRAINING CAN HELP YOU
- Unlock an essential and relevant skill for every company, big or small.
- Keep up with digital advancements to ward off security threats.
- Learn how to evaluate and analyze information that can directly impact your company’s security.
- Take advantage of numerous checklists, workflows, and templates that you can use for successful internet investigations.
- Get access to updates and new content with your 12-month access – no automatic renewals.
- Receive guidance throughout the internet investigations training with our one-on-one Zoom onboarding and personal coaching.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and take the lessons at your own pace, as there are no fixed dates for the video lessons and exercises.
MEET YOUR EXPERT TRAINER
Jörn Weber is an investigator, trainer, and managing director of corma GmbH.
Before joining the company, he worked as a police officer in NRW for almost 20 years, ending his service as a chief detective.
He trains individuals in conducting highly professional internet research and using OSINT tools to ensure the success of each investigation.
He and his team support national and international clients’ security departments and brand protection officers.
20 years experience
MASTER THE ESSENTIALS FROM THE LEADING PRIVATE INVESTIGATION COMPANY IN GERMANY
corma is your partner in national and international business investigations, internet investigations, and OSINT training programs.
Our team provides valuable expert-level assistance to companies facing challenges such as fraud, product piracy, and cybercrime. We help them develop practical solutions to even the most complicated cases.
Thanks to many years of collaboration with various clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations, investigators at corma can provide your corporate security team with the expertise and guidance they need to safeguard your business.
INTERNET INVESTIGATIONS AND OSINT BASIC TRAINING AT A GLANCE
After the personal onboarding process, you will get access to over 30 pre-recorded video lessons with a duration of 7+ hours covering:
- Overview investigations
- Building a folder structure for file storage
- Setting up OSINT environment
- Using a virtual machine
- Configuring and using an investigation browser
- Using clean Internet
- Using secure VPN
- Creating and maintaining sock puppets or covert search profiles
- Search engine and operator essentials
- Fast, focused, secure, and efficient internet research
- Online evidence preservation via court-compliant documentation
There will also be regular one-on-one live calls via Zoom to allow our team to answer your questions, keeping the lessons practical and relevant to your needs.
Unsure of the right solution for your needs?
corma is here to help
At corma, we understand that every client has unique needs. That is why we offer a personalized approach to each client so we can provide the perfect solution for their situation.
Once you reach out to us, we will arrange a telephone consultation and ask you to send us information relevant to your case. We analyze the data and contact you for any queries.
Basics of Internet Investigation
What you will learn in this seminar
- You will learn new possibilities of internet investigations, which you can use for searches on subjects, persons, and organizations.
- You will know essential tools such as VPN, virtual machines, anonymous cell phones, and similar instruments.
- You have an optimally configured investigation browser at your disposal, which you can use anywhere & at any time via backups.
- You know the basics of efficient Internet searches, and you can implement structured investigation plans.
- You will be able to create professional search plans and use tools for evidentiary search protocols.
- You will be able to apply Google operators and Boolean search statements confidently.
- You have mastered the basics of online evidence preservation.
- You have created your undercover accounts on relevant social networks.
- You have the necessary skills and knowledge to optimize the security and usability of your investigations through virtual machines.
- You know the advantages of professional solutions over free OSINT tools.
about the course content?
Contact us now and we will be happy to help you.
More about the company
corma is your professional contact for national and international business investigations, internet investigations as well as searches and OSINT trainings.
We offer companies competent support in cases of fraud, product piracy and cybercrime, for example. Our team provides valuable expert-level assistance to companies and develops effective solutions to problems – even in complicated circumstances.
Thanks to many years of cooperation with demanding clients – for example multinational corporations, their corporate security or compliance departments – our investigators have extensive experience in the field of corporate security.
You have 12 months to complete all the lessons. During this time, you will have access to all new videos and updates.
Booking our online video course grants you the right of personal use (one person per booking).
Sharing the login copying videos and other materials provided is not allowed.
Sharing the login, copying videos and other provided materials is not allowed.
Our provider performs a so-called account sharing control, i.e. as a user you can only use a certain number of devices at the same time and have a quota on how many devices you can delete from the list per month to make room for more devices again. Devices” here means browser, smartphone, tablet and similar tools.
Our courses also only allow one login at a time.
This means that every time a member navigates into a course, they will be logged out of the previous device.
The course is not only for beginners. Advanced users will also find important information and learn new solutions.
Our training is practice-oriented. We are primarily concerned with improving the skills of our participants.
We focus on practical skills and techniques that you can apply immediately. All procedures, tips and explanations are tested and proven in our daily practice.
We also make sure that you master the methods and don’t just rely on one tool.
Our training is designed so that you can apply the knowledge you learn immediately after the course.
If you continue to build on this new knowledge and apply it regularly, it will certainly benefit your professional career.
Of course, you will receive a certificate from us confirming your successful participation in the respective course. But more importantly, you will be able to put the knowledge into practice and use it immediately.
This will enable you to demonstrate your new skills at any time.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Please do not hesitate to make an appointment for a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
That’s what our trainings are all about. We do not obsessively try to find the cheapest or free solutions. We focus on presenting the processes and solutions that lead to the goal quickly, safely and precisely. Professional results require professional tools and solutions. That’s exactly what we show you in our training courses.
However, this also means that some of the professional solutions will certainly push your budget to the limits. But where possible, we will also show you alternatives to the expensive solutions.
All courses contain the latest findings from the international OSINT and Investigation community. Only the really useful and implementable methods and tools find their way into our courses.
If solutions do not work anymore, we replace this content as soon as possible.
We also regularly update the courses with new content.
The course is designed to be accessible to all. You do not need a background in programming or even a degree.
Basic knowledge of the Internet and how to use Windows/Linux/Apple computers is of course helpful.
The main thing is to have interest in professional online investigation (OSINT) and intelligence gathering.
No. Set your own learning speed.
Individual scheduling: The online course adapts to your schedule.
Only for our 1:1 coaching sessions we then arrange appropriate dates.
In this case we would recommend that you book the intensive course for your company. For this, it is best to call us directly and we will clarify the best solution for you.
We offer you custom-fit solutions for your team.
The course consists of video lessons supplemented by 1:1 live coaching sessions.
In addition, you will be provided with practical checklists, templates and further information as downloads.
No. You can start the course at any time. Of course, you can complete it at your own pace. You can repeat each module as many times as you like. You have 12 months free access to the course and do not have to complete it at any time.
After you have fully completed the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Access is via the web browser. This makes you independent of devices and operating systems. Furthermore, an app for iOS and Android is available. The course apps are so-called Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
Can I get a discount on the online course?
Would you like to register three or more people for our online course?We are happy to offer you extra conditions.
Please contact us by phone 02163 / 34 90 08 0 or via our form.
Your government agency is interested in our online video course?
We offer attractive discounts.
02163 / 34 90 08 0 or via our form.