PRACTICE INVESTIGATIVE DUE DILIGENCE WITH DETAILED BACKGROUND CHECKS ON YOUR POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS
Partnering with another business requires more than just financial data. corma supports your business with a structured and solution-oriented method for background searches perfected over decades of experience.
ONE-STOP-SERVICE FOR BACKGROUND RESEARCH
CORMA PROVIDES ONE-STOP PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND RESEARCH SERVICES IN GERMANY, EUROPE, AND BEYOND
Before entering any business relationship or replacing a position in your company, it’s critical to know the details of the potential partner’s background to ensure a transparent and stress-free collaboration.
But it is difficult to retrieve valid information from reliable sources outside your home country. Some of the things you need to know include:
- What is the company’s reputation?
- Who are the people or businesses associated with them?
- Has the company or their employees ever had conflict with the law?
- Do they adhere to social standards?
- Is information freely available on their company websites, brochures, or social media profiles?
corma’s business partner screening helps you answer these questions and more. Using our highly structured approach in gathering legal information, our team can create individual and business profiles according to your requirements.
In addition, corma helps uncover information that a prospective business partner may not be forthcoming about, like past criminal records, involvement in outstanding legal matters, or judgments registered against them. This way, you can ensure any decision you make is well-informed.
Our specialized business partner background checks and profiling services include the following:
- Verification of company data in public registers, including the company’s name, address, and branches
- Research and analysis of available company documents, such as shareholder lists, articles of incorporation, company agreements, and shareholder agreements and resolutions
- Securing and analyzing published company news and annual reports
- Research in national and international business databases for patents and trademarks and any company participation
- Identification of management, shareholders, board members, executives, and former employees
- Research on customers and suppliers
- Queries in national insolvency databases
- Intensive online research into the dark web and OSINT investigation
- Identification of profiles in relevant social networks
- Identification of linked e-commerce profiles and possible ads on online markets
- Image and photo research
- Research in leading global domain and DNS intelligence databases focusing on current and historical domain registration, IP, and website analysis
- Media research, such as press releases, e-books, and journals
HOW CORMA’S BACKGROUND CHECK SERVICES CAN HELP YOU
- Detect shady dealings and history of fraud and criminal activities on a prospective partner by practicing investigative due diligence in Germany and Europe.
- Reduce your risks of lawsuits, fines, and other penalties that could result from the actions of an untrustworthy business partner.
- Ensure the safety of your own employees in a work environment that’s free from individuals with a history of violence and criminal behavior.
- Cement your positive brand image by avoiding associations with individuals or companies that could tarnish your company’s reputation.
- Stay compliant with industry regulations by conducting a reliable business partner background check in Germany and other countries.
CORMA PERFORMS MORE THAN A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
Our internationally experienced investigators have access to a global network of data sources in different languages to provide our clients with accurate and up-to-date information.
corma’s investigators will work with you to conduct professional business partner screening in Germany, Europe, and other countries according to your business needs, allowing you to begin any project or partnership with peace of mind.
DISCOVER CORMA’S SIGNATURE APPROACH FOR BACKGROUND RESEARCH
After our consultations, our team creates an investigation plan to ensure complete transparency on the methods and cost overview.
Corma gathers information about your potential business partner. Our reliable team of investigators creates a network and link analysis report to identify and present connected entities and assets to the company being checked.
The identified information is collected and stored in a dedicated IBM i2 database to protect its integrity and make it usable in court as needed.
The research results are also collated in professional reports and visualized charts in the client’s chosen language, made available to the client through a secure and encrypted Swiss cloud solution.
With these results, business owners can take appropriate action on any information that may impact their company.
Unsure of the right solution for your needs?
corma is here to help
At corma, we understand that every client has unique needs. That is why we offer a personalized approach to each client so we can provide the perfect solution for their situation.
Once you reach out to us, we will arrange a telephone consultation and ask you to send us information relevant to your case. We analyze the data and contact you for any queries.
In-Depth Articles on Related Topics
Fraud Investigations in Germany
Fraud is a serious problem plaguing many companies. It takes many forms and leads to increased costs of doing business, lower
Inside Corporate Investigations
Proven Investigation Process Every company is different, and each one tackles challenges that are unique on their own. We are
Business Partner Screening: Top-Notch Due Diligence for Minimizing Risks
Protecting your company is paramount in this day and age. A lot of potential business partners have a questionable history